Saturday, November 27, 2010

I don't care if it's Tiffany & Co., it's still tacky


I know Tiffany & Co. has been around since the dawn of time(seriously though, it's been almost 200 years), but this is too much tackiness and childishness for me. Yeah, the colors are pretty and yeah, it's tiny and 'cute'. How have we gone from Holly Golightly's favorite store to creating such a horrendous thing? The only people I can actually fathom wearing this on their keychains are spoiled seven-year-olds or mothers in their late 50's trying to regain their youth. Perhaps even a grandma getting a trinket in Hilo Hatties from Hawaii to add to her vast collection of snowglobes and shot glasses? I feel I have gone too far making jest of this item; I shall stop.


Now I will stop.


Okay, now I will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment