Sunday, December 5, 2010

Heart Isn't the Only One Fond of "Barracuda"

You'd have me down, down, down, down on my knees
Now wouldn't you... Barracuda?

Yes, yes I would.

A couple of us went to barracuda the other week for a dinner and it was some of the best sushi I have consumed in the city thus far! I ordered an avocado roll, cucumber roll, and a tempura vegetable roll. They ordered a tuna roll, and some other interesting looking stuff.


The only problem: the horribly high level of tackiness of the interior design is bad. Fake bamboo and Christmas lights? Come on.


The style of the bar was nice and the barman even gave us a free shot because of my roommate's birthday. But it doesn't matter how amiss the decorations were, the food was great. The sushi was fresh and tasty, as well as being presented in a clean and appealing way.

Located in the Castro district, on Market Street, between Sanchez St. and Noe St.
View their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment