Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'll be gone for a few months., find me at my new site!

Hello everybody!

I unfortunately haven't been able to blog for a while. I have been incredibly busy with a brand new project; I have been interning for Sustainable Life Media for the past couple weeks and have been writing from a fresh blog called SB Designers where I talk about eco-friendly fashion and sustainable designs! The blog will include sustainable ideas, as well as inspirational creations linked in with the Sustainable Life Media group and their Sustainable Brands conference.



For the next few months, I will be writing from my new blog along with many other sustainable designers, feel free to check out my new blog here.

Join me over at the new site and learn more about sustainability everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment