Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Topshop Lookbook: The Outsiders

Obsessed.


This specific lookbook from Topshop has peaked my interest right now. The warm, lodge-like style has got my heart pumping - It's so romantic! The plaid and fur ideas are very British "countryside" and the tights/socks pull the outfits together just so.

The burgundy skirt in the top middle photo is very similar to a skirt American Apparel sells and that I own, but I like the thin, matte color instead. Riding pants, such as the pair in the top right photo, are starting to become very popular and I might just have to find vintage pair for myself one of these days! I love the jumper in the bottom left photo, find some similar ones at alloy.com, like this one! I know capes only look good on superheros, hello SUPERMAN, and aren't meant for the mortal being of sorts, but they really have been slowly coming into style now for a couple years. They're always so perfect for relaxing or going for a walk at Tahoe in the winter, so maybe I should look into getting my own? Perhaps, maybe making one? Hmmmm I'll have to get a quality plaid fabric and some hot lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment