Friday, August 13, 2010

Topshop Lookbook: Rough Diamond


Out with a boom!

Rawr! I love the cheetah print pants and zebra print coat. The leopard print jacket has me saying "yesssss". I may be vegetarian, but I can still appreciate good quality animal clothing. Fur coats have been in style for forever, especially on those hippies who can't seem to let it go and 80-something galmour-pusses. (I admit, I stole that word from the only comic book I read..) Anyways, this lookbook is very animalistic; even the hats have feathers! Although everything is mixed and matched from many different aspects, the main style is really well out together. Since it's very reminiscent of the 60's, make sure to wear tons of eyeliner!
You can find a similar bag to the one the girl in the top middle photo is slinging here. Like the old school cabana-style hats? Urban outfitters does them perfectly. The animal print spandex leggings or jeans can be found many places such as Forever 21, Neiman Marcus (needless markups), Bloomingdales, and of course Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment