Friday, August 13, 2010

Vegan Eating

Well it's also gluten-free and some of it was raw as well...

Cafe Gratitude

While my friend and I were walking down the street on our way to Cafe Gratitude, we saw this place that looked extremely free and loving... and hippie. It had "a world of plenty" and "home of the abounding river" painted in big, block letters on the outside. It turned out to be the cafe we were going to...


The scene was a bit "hip". Many long haired, Birkenstock-wearing, lovable, hip people. The rest of the people were families and such. I did love the bar though; the tiffany light around the setup was pretty.


I had the vegan mint chip shake and my friend and I shared the spring rolls and vegan tamales. Although the springs rolls were nothing to write home about (or on a blog), the tamales were to die for. I've been thinking about them every hour since I left. It came with beans and a huge scoop of guac! Mmmmmmm....



Also, the server's aren't too bad looking there, if I do say so myself! ;)

Cafe Gratitude (Mission location) on Yelp!

1 comment: