Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Been Gone Way Too Long, But I Did Eat Cake

I have recently moved into my new place in San Francisco, which had no internet for 3 or so weeks, and have been exploring the city more. Oh, so fun! The fun was recently enjoyed while in a sweet shop after work in the Castro....

I was in a chocolatey choco mc-chocolate mood (only some women will understand that) the other night and was thinking about hitting up Hot Cookie before I went home. But, my amazing coworker suggested I get myself a delicious slice of cake at Sweet Inspiration. I agreed since all I needed was some choco-cocoa medicine, and was completely blown away with the selections - Red velvet, princess, orange, pumpkin, carrot, new york cheesecake, strawberry, tiramisu, and many more!

I got a slice of the Devil's Food cake. The moist texture and sweet, amazing taste of the cake and frosting was to die for (that's what she said). But the thing is, I did die and I went to heaven, really.


The cool thing, or one of the cool things, is that this bakery is open super late; I was there at eleven and it was going to be open for another hour or so. A not-so-cool thing is that the price was a little expensive. Yeah, the slice of cake was great, but $6 was a tad over priced. For me though, I would pay more for the perfect slice of cake. It's cause I'm a woman.


View their Yelp! page here.

You definitely need to go to this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment