Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to School Clothes

School starts back up in less than a week for me. I have nothing new in my closet and I need some new duds to dress in when school comes around. But I'm not talking about a stupid school girl uniform.

I would prefer to wear any of the outfits from the Alexander Wang Fall 2010 add campaign, please. Thanks.



Lots of lace and dark colors are in again. Every fall the darker colors start making their way back into my closet; jewel tones, grays, blues, etc. are commonly seen on my hangers.

Chelsea Leyland(DJ) and Jenne Lombardo(DJ) at the Dead Weather at Don Hill's in NY
Notice the black bootie heels and lots of black doily lace in the dress


Natalie Vodianova (model) before the Diane Von Furstenberg show for Fall 2010
Lovin' the grays

Oscar (de le Renta) and Oprah at the Costume Institute's American Women Gala
Note the blue gown...

Tell me what you're wearing for this fall school semester...

No comments:

Post a Comment