Monday, September 20, 2010

Think Spring Thoughts

I know it's starting to get (more) foggy and (more) muggy here in the city, but I am so looking forward for Spring next year. After my trip to Santa Cruz, which was completely amazing, and having to return to the cold city, I miss the sun. Seeing the newest Mary Katrantzou Ready To-Wear-Line for next Spring has definitely made my day.


The digital prints are insanely interesting. Katrantzou took vintage architecture magazines and pulled images from the pages and combined them with simple dress shapes to create the pieces. The line includes bodices covered in images of giant indoor pools, skirts with photos of dining rooms, dresses stamped on the front with windows, and many more.

I also love the flamboyantly giant pieces of jewelry that look very Grecian:


Enjoy. And tell me your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment