Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Double Rainbow?

I love me some Rainbow grocery. But since the store is so far away from my house, I rarely go anymore. Instead, I found this amazing grocery store called Other Avenues. Other Avenues is a cooperative created by the same people who own Rainbow. Awesome, right? Two times the rainbow!


I know it's weird to blog about a grocery store, but you really have to go there. The store has everything from beeswax candles to herbs and spices or in season fruits/veggies. The store also has homemade chocolate, caramel, or other candies.

Even better? Right down the street is a raw, vegan eatery and smoothie place. My goodness, I'm lucky to have found this stuff!

It really is double the rainbow. Double Rainbow? So intense. I still laugh hysterically every time I see that video.

No comments:

Post a Comment